We hope you join us for one of our upcoming seminars, community events, charity fundraisers and more.
Check this page often for updates and changes.
EXCITING NEWS! WE'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR BEST CHIROPRACTOR ON LONG ISLAND 2020!
Now we need your votes!
Vote for us NOW through December 15th. (Psst, you can vote up to once per day)
5th Annual KIDS NEED MORE Toy Drive
NOW through Wednesday, December 18th, 2019
We are collecting toys for kids 6-16 years old as part of the KiDS NEED M♥RE Holiday Cheer Bus!
Last year, we brought cheer to over 200 local children coping with serious illness. When families are stressed with medical visits, painful treatments and financial burdens, planning holiday festivities can be overwhelming. So imagine seeing a big school bus pull up filled with wrapped gifts just for the kids delivered personally by Santa and his Elves!
Please bring new, unwrapped toys to the office by Wednesday, December 18th. If you don't have time to shop, consider making a cash donation and we'll do the shopping for you. Great toys to consider include dolls and action figures, puzzles, books and board games.
KiDS NEED M♥RE is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization based on Long Island dedicated to enhancing the lives of children, families & young adults coping with cancer and life-threatening illness.
CORRECTIVE CHIROPRACTIC IN THE NEWS!
Dr Mike was recently featured on Channel 18, among the other small business owners who were interviewed at the Brookhaven Business Expo.
Watch our video interview by clicking on the link above! (If it starts at the beginning, jump ahead to 2:20:08)
VISIT OUR TABLE!
Visit us as we participate in the following upcoming Community Events:
Some recent Community Events we participated in:
- Sept 21, Saturday (11am–2pm) — Brookhaven Health & Wellness Fair — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Sept 28, Saturday (9am–4pm) — Pt Jeff Family Fun Day — Pt Jeff Station Train Car, Intersection of Rt 347 & Rt112
- Oct 5, Saturday — (11am–5pm) Bethel Hobbs Farm Fall Fest — 178 Oxhead Rd, Centereach
- Oct 5, Saturday — (9am–2pm) Brookhaven Women’s Conference — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Oct 6, Sunday — (8 – 4pm) CLIMB Mountain Biking Fest — Cathedral Pines Park, 116 Yaphank Middle Island Rd, Middle Island
- Oct 10, Thursday — (5:30–8pm) Brookhaven Business Expo — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Oct 19-20, Saturday/Sunday — Rocky Pt Halloween Street Fair — Downtown Rocky Point
Find us on INSTAGRAM for photos from these events and more!
How to Stay Young: The First 100 Years — Stay Tuned for Upcoming Dates
Please join us as we present important information to a growing community of health-minded longevity-seekers... like yourself!
First 100 years? Wishful thinking? Not at all! I am so privileged to witness mini-miracles from patients who have partnered with me in their journey, not only through the healing power of chiropractic and the emerging technologies I bring into the practice on a continual basis, but also with the power of information.
Our mission at Corrective Chiropractic is to give you valuable information you can use to achieve great health and vitality… at any age! Information we hope you share with your friends and family.
Join us for our “How to Stay Young: The First 100 Years” seminar where we will be outlining a three-stage Longevity Plan.
Go to our FACEBOOK PAGE for more events, photos, community projects & more!