We hope you join us for one of our upcoming seminars, community events, charity fundraisers and more. Check this page often for updates and changes.
Wednesday, September 18th, 2019 @ 7pm
Please join us this evening, as we present important information to a growing community of health-minded longevity-seekers... like yourself!
First 100 years? Wishful thinking? Not at all! I am so privileged to witness mini-miracles from patients who have partnered with me in their journey, not only through the healing power of chiropractic and the emerging technologies I bring into the practice on a continual basis, but also with the power of information.
Our mission at Corrective Chiropractic is to give you valuable information you can use to achieve great health and vitality… at any age! Information we hope you share with your friends and family.
Join us for our “How to Stay Young: The First 100 Years” seminar where we will be outlining a three-stage Longevity Plan.
RSVP by calling (631) 849-1586
Light Refreshments will be served
VISIT OUR TABLE!
Visit us as we participate in the following upcoming Community Events:
- Sept 21, Saturday (11am–2pm) — Brookhaven Health & Wellness Fair — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Sept 28, Saturday (9am–4pm) — Pt Jeff Family Fun Day — Pt Jeff Station Train Car, Intersection of Rt 347 & Rt112
- Oct 5, Saturday — (11am–5pm) Bethel Hobbs Farm Fall Fest — 178 Oxhead Rd, Centereach
- Oct 5, Saturday — (9am–2pm) Brookhaven Women’s Conference — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Oct 6, Sunday — (8 – 4pm) CLIMB Mountain Biking Fest — Cathedral Pines Park, 116 Yaphank Middle Island Rd, Middle Island
- Oct 10, Thursday — (5:30–8pm) Brookhaven Business Expo — 1 Independence Hill, Farmingville
- Oct 19-20, Saturday/Sunday — Rocky Pt Halloween Street Fair — Downtown Rocky Point
Go to our FACEBOOK PAGE for more events, photos, community projects & more!