Many of you have asked us about the Air Purification System we started using in the office right from the beginning of the pandemic... and many of you have asked if and how you can order one for your homes to protect your family as well.
We created this page specifically to answer questions we've been getting about the unit and to pass on a $200 DISCOUNT CODE we were able to get for you from the manufacturer when we told them of all the interest we were getting from our patients.
Back in March, we did a lot of research regarding the best type of air and surface purification system we could get for the safety of our patients and staff. We found that the technology and surface coverage of the Triad Aer Air Purification System was the best solution.
The TRIAD AER SYSTEM is capable of eliminating airborne pollutants, bacteria, mold spores, pathogens and yes… even viruses on every surface — floor to ceiling — throughout the entire office
We later found out that Stony Brook University Hospital and other medical facilities across the country in fact, had been employing the same hydrogen peroxide vaporizing technology to sanitize up to 80,000 N-95 masks at a time in temporary onsite containers for its staff at the height of the PPE shortage.
What really impressed us was the fact that this technology was developed by NASA to clean air-tight spaces on board the space shuttle and space station, where fine air-particle pollutants not only affect astronauts’ health but can penetrate sensitive electronic components with potentially catastrophic consequences.
Here are more details about the system:
- Sanitizes all surfaces including walls and ceilings, carpets and drapes, clothing and furniture in all rooms in a space as large as 3,000 feet
- Replicates nature’s purifying process by releasing negative ions that attach to pollutants and safely bring them down to the ground where they can be vacuumed up and removed
- Safely releases vaporized hydrogen peroxide that penetrates the cell walls of microbes, rendering these contaminants harmless
- This system also neutralizes indoor and outdoor allergens (dust, mold, pollen, pets, etc.) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) released from paint, plastics and vinyl, vehicle emissions, industrial pollutants, etc.
Better than HEPA
The Triad Aer Purifiers are considered proactive, in contrast to passive filter systems like HEPA. Passive air filters must draw all foreign elements, from all corners of your home or office into their machine for filtering, while a proactive Air Purifier like Triad Aer sends a cleaning plasma out into your indoor environment, destroying pollutants where they are.
Furthermore, HEPA filters are great at removing airborne particulates measuring .3 microns and larger. But most airborne pollutants are smaller than .3 microns. Proactive purifiers neutralize the harmful components of pollutants making them harmless to humans and pets.
Other benefits of this unit
- There's no need to ever buy expensive filters or any other replacement parts and doesn't need to be emptied, cleaned or otherwise maintained
- There's no installation and does not need to connect to a central air unit
- It is quiet, energy efficient and doesn't cost a lot to run
- It can sanitize an entire home of several floors up to 3,000 sq ft without the need to move it from room to room and it doesn't take up a lot of room
Watch this video to see how it works:
How you can protect your family home too
Many of the initial questions we are getting about the unit come from patients who have noticed that the air in the office feels really fresh and they are wondering what we did.
When we tell them more about the unit and how it sanitizes all surfaces, including things that are difficult to near impossible to sanitize like drapes and blinds, porous surfaces and furniture fabric, they want to know how they can get one for their homes, offices, stores, gyms or restaurants.
So as I mentioned above, I called the manufacturer to get the following DISCOUNT CODE for you our patients, our family and friends.
Click on the special link below and apply the following
COUPON CODE: NY-CARN20469
But wait, there's more (LOL!)
Triad Aer MINI for Small Spaces & Traveling
We have also been using a Triad Aer MINI in the AquaBed/Laser Treatment Room for added coverage. Designed to sanitize small spaces up to 250 square feet, the MINI is perfect for traveling. It's small enough to throw in an overnight bag to bring with you when staying in a hotel, Air BnB or family guest room, RV, camper or boat.
When used in high-traffic public spaces like bathrooms, conference rooms, gyms or spas, it can make you and your guests and coworkers feel more at ease, knowing it's working 24/7 to sanitize the air and all surfaces of that space
If you already have the larger unit in your home or office, the MINI can be used in a room that must be always be closed to the main space. It is especially good at neutralizing mold spores, so it's also a great solution for attics, basements, closets and storage units.
Add the MINI to your order and receive an extra $25 off in addition to the $200 off the large unit.
And hey! In these unique times, the MINI would make a very practical and very well appreciated gift!
COUPON CODE — NY-CARN20469